Thursday, January 29, 2009

oh goodness...

...I have only 42 minutes of Thursday left!

Thankful Thursday!

I am Thankful for:

  • my mom's surgery went really good and she is back home resting
  • and she cant wait to go back to work
  • music, it makes my world go round
  • my job and my kinda new job I start-ish this weekend
  • the fact that because I saved my change, I now have over $60 in extra money that is going right into my savings account
  • fresh sheets so I can get a good nights sleep on tonight
  • my horse, even though he was a super bad boy last week, made me love him just as much today after spending time with him
  • my few select friends who are always there for me
  • GOD and knowing he is there answering all my prayers, both in "good" and "bad" ways

g'night!