....because I can't remember the last time I went out on a Friday, yet alone a Saturday night. Its kinda sad, but I think I have come to grips with it. I am old now....gah
So I kinda have a new job. I am VERY part time scorekeeping at the hockey rink. Right now I only have 4 training games done, 2 games solo tomorrow and 4 games planned for February. I am happy with what I got tho because there are so many people the put their "bids" in. Hopefully I will be able to do more, its $20 a game. Which is alllll extra money. Speaking of extra money, I rolled my change I have been saving for like a year or so probably, and I have like $59!!! I don't know what I have planned for that money yet, but its exciting!
anyways, I am rather bored with typing, so I am going to kick a few dogs out and go to bed, night night.
Friday, January 30, 2009
ima old now....
written by cwgrl at 11:13 PM