Wow it’s already 2009! That means 2010 is not to far away. I didn't ever think I would ever see it, but next year I will! Yippee! I had a FAB time at Shelly's New Years Eve party, a little to much fun....I was able to stay up for the New Year, but the 3 hours after that is a blur...I am too old for that nonsense! hahaha
Anyways, I saw the movie Benjamin Buttons, one of the best movies I have ever seen. The only think I didn't like was when he got "younger" he shrunk...but I guess there isn't any other way they could have done that. I don't think I would want to see it again in the theaters, but defiantly will be buying it. Go see it!
Thursday, January 1, 2009
loved the green label too much last night! Happy New Year!
written by cwgrl at 8:55 PM