... I don't know if it’s even considered being sick. I am just having some allergic reaction to SOMETHING...I don't know what exactly because my symptoms come and go and aren't directly related to anything I do or eat. But I went the hospital because I wasn't able to breathe well because my chest was super tight and hurting.
Here is my story:
I get there and am sitting in the waiting room for literally 2 minutes before they take me to the back room where I was met by the doctor 5 minutes later. They had me poked with pain meds (even though I wasn't in alot of pain) within 20 minutes and started on a breathing treatment all within the hour. Needless to say, I broke out in the rash I have been dealing with for the past 2 weeks...whatever it was from, we don't know! So I got 2 more shots, both of which still hurts and discharged by 10p. We went and got my 4! Meds filled and I am now back at Mochas house entertaining him by throwing his ball. Over and over and over and over again. But I am tired and I think I am going to take my contacts out and fall asleep until work time tomorrow.
Love everyone!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
sicky....
written by cwgrl at 11:01 PM