I graduate in less the 5 weeks....what!?!? 5 weeks....4 weeks and I will have no school anymore!? what? did I just type that....lol yes. Jason, my pastor at church said the same thing...what?!?! it seems like its been forever, but then again not long enough. I really miss Jason. I really miss Elements and the way I used to be plugged into it. I've tried out reaching in church, however unfortunately I don't feel the open hand I used to. I love my church, don't get me wrong, but every time I try to commit myself to helping, I get let down. I don't even know how to explain it all. I don't look to help in order to see what the church has to offer me, but when I want to help but am not welcomed with open arms, it’s hard. As soon as I graduate, I will be putting myself fully into church and serving. Where ever I can.
My birthday is coming up soon, my 25th birthday. I seriously remember when I was younger I never thought I would get to 25. I also remembering the hope and wonder as to what my life would be like. This birthday comes with many hardships, things to be thankful for and things not to be thankful for.
I am thankful for my life and getting to live it everyday by the grace of my one and only GOD who I love with all my heart. Even though I am not so thankful for the way my family acts, I still do love them and am thankful they are here to show me the way I want to be, and through tough love, they will be successful and grow for themselves. I love and am thankful for my horses, because no matter what mood I am in, they ALWAYS make me feel good. Even when ET feels he knows it all and doesn't listen to my directions. But I guess that’s what kids do. lol
I am also very thankful for my friends, who charge me nothing and treat my horses like their own. They are the best people on earth! I don't know what I would do without them. My friends, over the past year, I have really gotten to know who my real friends are. and the ones I want to keep in my life. I have over 150 friends on myspace and facebook combined, but really only have a select few I can count on for anything and everything. Within reason as well. I also won't fight for someone to be in my life. If they want to be, they will. End of story. There are many people that come in and out of our lives; only the true ones will last. And hold onto them bc life is fragile and can be taken away from us at any time. I love sports, I love being competitive. and am thankful for that. NASCAR is almost over for the year, but I have football to replace it for now. I am thankful for school, but even more thankful for it being done in 5 weeks. And I will be passing all my classes! I am thankful for my job and the people there. I can't remember the last time I was so close with the people I work with besides back in the old AZ Equine days. I am thankful for all the opportunities I have every day and am grateful for being able to trust God in helping me with my decisions I make.
Anyways, I think I started this entry with the intentions of stating the fact that my birthday, Lynda’s birthday and Cody's birthday is this week and I have no idea what I want to do. We decided...kind of, to celebrate together, but no one can decide on what to do. Ok, I am going to go ride and find something to eat. Bye for now!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
holy cow....
written by cwgrl at 1:33 PM