Tuesday, November 25, 2008

are you ready....

....for graduation...no! I totally have a million things to do, including my homework! Yipes, I spent over 3 hours today just doing the small assignments I need to catch up on. Thank goodness I do still have at lease 3 weeks of classes left to make sure I get it all done. And I still can't believe I have 3 weeks left, then no more school! Starting December 22, I will be a full time employee at SWVO...they made that announcement on Monday, and everyone smiled...which I will take as a good thing since I am hoping they all want me there. I actually do like my job even though sometimes it is hard to get along with people. I just do my job and stay out of trouble. I love the cancer patients and their owners. It is a sad job, but I love knowing I was part of keeping their pet alive those few extra months. It also helps to appreciate how much I love my pets, however don't really want anymore after these ones pass. Maybe one cat, that’s it.

But yeah, that’s about it with me. School, finishing, successfully so I can move onto the next part of my life. I only pray that with my big movement forward, so can my mom and brother. They have been through alot, and I am happy to have gone thru it all with them, however, I am ready to be my own person, to take care of myself. I want them to have their own independence in life. I know they can do it and will always be there to support them, maybe not in the ways they want me to, but I feel in my heart it is important and everything will work out.

Jeff, I haven't really written about him...at least in my online journals, but this man is someone I have known for 9 years now and care about alot. However there has been many circumstances that have kept us apart. Lets just say this man has my heart, and until he proves the opposite, I will wait for him. Now in a few days, weeks, months, or even minutes, I might say different, but its been 9 years, and for me to wait this long something has to be there that is meant to be. Pray, that’s all I can do/say.

What else? Um my pal Cameron went to basic training on Monday, and even though I have known him for 2 year, we don't super talk that often, I still really miss him. It’s funny how people come and go in your life and how much you miss them when they aren't there. I know he will be back in about 8 weeks, but when I think about the big things happening within these next 8 weeks, I want him here for Thanksgiving, graduation, Christmas, New Years. But I am super proud of him and know whatever he does, he will be successful in it and I will always stand by his decisions.

As I write, I find myself thinking just how thankful I am. I seriously get pissed at the most stupid things, and wish I didn't. I wish I can have it all, but am 100% content with what I have. Well that’s a lie, I want to see Jen more often and be a part of her family, I miss her...it’s been a long time since I've seen or even talked to her. Ok so now 99% content with my life, I think I am going to fold my super clean laundry, take my meds and go to bed. G'night all! <3