....for 2 hours...and 2 hours earlier and 4 hours yesterday. I am tired, but will get thru this study guide tonight so I have Monday and part of Tuesday to look over it all in attempt to make sure I know this stuff. Sadly enough, I am ashamed bc this is the most I have ever studied for a test before in my life. It makes me sad bc I have been going to school for so long, and if I wasn't so lazy, I'd be fine in school and probably already graduated. Ima loser. Not anymore! I am going go give my all to the rest of the semester and go out with a bang!
I also don't understand how people can have such tunnel vision. I know I am not the center of peoples world, but I do think I deserve enough courtesy and respect to not have to be treated like I have been and am currently being treated. I am no a door mat and I will not put up with it anymore. I believe people are put into my life for a reason, however I am not going to fight/beg for them to be there. If they are truely meant to be my friend, they will be. Which is why I think I am able to close a few brief chapters in my life, the first, which I never ever would have imagined would have happened. I love everyone so deeply that it hurts me just as deeply to be forgotten about or ignored. I don't care if you mean to do it or not, be alittle more considerate and sensitive to other peoples feelings. Jeezzz
Ok back to studying I go!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
so ive been studying....
written by cwgrl at 11:26 PM