Wednesday, October 22, 2008

im so productive

So, I do believe that there is such a thing as too busy to function. I seriously have been doing nothing but homework since Sunday. I never could understand when someone said they had alot of homework until now. I seriously haven't ever had this much homework before in my life! But then again, sadly until now, I didn't do my best in school. Which I am totally kicking myself for bc I am a good student and can do my work well. Especially writing...wow the piece of writing I did the other night was AMAZING! too bad my commputer ate it and I couldn't get it back.
anyways, I love my friends, and I have learned who the true ones are... I had a ton of fun with a few of them the other night....end of story! lol

ok I think I am going to go to bed now..
This weekend I am::
watching suzy and mocha
maybe going to the gymkhana
riding at some point
jenns wedding
church...to cry...

I think thats it...