Monday, October 13, 2008

im surounded by love

As I sit here thinking of what to write, I find myself filled with love for everyone else. Even though I am struggling to get motivated to do a paper that is due tomorrow, I still love everyone else more then myself. Maybe that is my hold up, I love others more. I love GOD with all my heart and know he is near every second of the day, but I still also struggle with the capability to forgive my mom and brother sometimes. Today, I worked a 10 hour day, not to mention the hour drive time to come home to a house I left, unchanged and above all no change in cleanliness. I don’t ask for much, but if I was home all day, and all I had to do it work 20 hours a week, you better believe I would have a clean house as well as dinner made for whoever is working/going to school. That fact hurts my heart deeply, but even thought it hurts, I still love them, find it hard to forget, but usually do end up forgiving. Since forgiving is releasing me from the burden, I never forget. And just typing this brings back so many memories and emotions. What else can I do? I really haven’t a clue.

Anyways, I need to do at least a tiny bit of homework tonight, and then off to bed.