well maybe I can start this thing back up since we have super fast Internet now...
Um whats new??
We moved into a REAL house! Yep, bye bye ASU poly, hellllooo SAN TAN VALLEY!! (aka Queen Creek) We are about a mile from my horse, 1 block from my good friends Chris and Shelly, down the road from Diane, and Glenns friend Chase is close as well. It was time, ASU was getting old, I lived on campus 6 years...yes 6! 3 of them with Glenn and my mom. The house we are in is a 4 bedroom 2 bath, big living room, NICE kitchen and AWESOME backyard. WE have fruit trees and a little cat/dog/bird/whatever cage thing in the corner. My mom wants chickens, but I said NO WAY! chickens are dirty and really need to live on a farm. I haven't been able to enjoy the new house much bc of work. Also bc of house sitting. This 4th of July, I have 3 houses with dogs to take care of.... which I love the money coming in, but its alot to do, I basically have my rounds I make and stay at each house for 3-4 hours and move onto the next. Gah, but that ends tomorrow as one house is coming home, then Monday the other, so I will only have the one until Thursday. I am thankful I took off work Friday-Tuesday...YAY 5 days weekend!!! Then I am home for about 12 days then it is off to TX to see JEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES I AM COMING!!
Then I go right into house sitting the night I get back until July 30....so far August is pretty quiet so I will be able to get my house in order and ride my horse (as well as Cash since Christine is out of town until Aug)
Let see....ummmmmmmmmm
That is really about it.... I need to get off this computer and watch some tv, maybe find something to eat...
bye bye for now!
Saturday, July 2, 2011
last post jan 28....realllllly....gosh I suck
written by cwgrl at 8:23 PM