Well funny thing is at night, I watch HSN.... I have almost bought a few things...but then I think of the show, Hoarders...and freak myself out that I am going to turn into one of those people on there. I already keep ALOT of things I don't really need/haven't touched in ages, but it is hard for me to get rid of. Over the next few days/week, I am going to get my room completely cleaned out and re-organized.
Another funny thing is that I have been thinking of not only starting my life over, but maybe in a new town/state. I have lived in AZ my WHOLE life, this little area (Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler) has been my life for the past 27 years. Is God telling me it is time to leave? I honestly feel I have missed out on something and something/someone is telling me to go find it.... Is that possible??
I have also been trying to decide what gym to join. Part of me says, get it together, ride my bike, do my few work out videos (Levi even has Netflix so I can probably get any work out video on there) But the other part of me thinks/says I need to get away from home and get my butt in gear and be serious about working out/getting healthy. I am tired of being overweight. And I don't want to have medical problems later in life. What should I do?? Bike/home workout videos or gym membership.
Ok I have a few things I want to type more about but I am super tired and sore from sitting on my bed playing with my new computer..
GOOD NIGHT!
Friday, January 28, 2011
I Am Back!
written by cwgrl at 11:31 PM