Sunday, April 4, 2010

quite amazing...

...I will write that I am super amazed as to how doors close and open all in good time. In one of my posts, about a week and a half I wrote about how Jeff had pissed me off and I was done with him....a week and a half later I met Dan. Which at the time, I didn't even pay much attention to bc I didn't think he would be interested in "someone like me" What is even more funny is that fact that the night before I met him, I wrote I was thankful for my future husband, where ever he is....lol now I am not saying Dan is my future husband, but I think we will be together for quite a long time.

So I am living proof that when one door closes, one opens, even when you aren't looking for it, someone has a plan for us all, we just have to wait for it!!!

ok goodnight!!!