Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!

Helllooo~!!!

Well I tried to update in here earlier when I has some desire to, but it wouldn't load, so here I am....its loaded and I am typing but have no real desire to continue.

---

here is a mini update----

1/ I am alive, stressed at times, but well
2/ I love my horses, ET has developed a love to run! check out my facebook for our awesome pics by Rick Scuteri. I got 3rd in poles that day and 6th overall :)
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2639240&id=10013086&ref=nf
3/ Dan and I are going on a year...a YEAR!!! :) and he does consider me his gf now :D
4/ Work is going good, I am sending off my CVT application Tuesday !! cross your fingers I will pass!!!
5/ I have like 50 hours of vacation and sick time, so I think I will be taking some time off soon!

ok I am done typing, goodnight