...if that makes any sense....
Thankful Thursday got away from me.
I am thankful for:
-my continuing success at keeping my jobs, not that it is hard for me, but everyone's job is volatile in this day and age, as I learned this week now that we are a tech short
-my good friends who let me watch their precious Mocha Bear
-my pet sitting jobs are picking up now that it is summer....yay!
-my horse, who I gave a bath this last weekend, I think I posted pics...if not check out the face-page
-my baby girl Roz, I miss her a lot. I thought it would be easier for me to get to see her every week, however with working, I am exhausted. This week, I will go see her!
-my car (knock on wood) she has been holding steady and I hope she keeps going strong!
-food...I am thankful every day I am blessed with an abundance of food, while there are starving people all over the world. My little sponsored child also makes me thankful and I am glad I am able to bless her through World Vision
-All of the blessings in my life, even though sometimes it is hard and I think jealously, I am true thankful for all my many many blessings
-my friends who always make me laugh, and even though they are not around a lot, I know I can count on them
-my family, I am thankful for them and how I have grown and learned from them every day and have become the person I am because of them
-being able to go shopping
-my all expense paid trip for work I am going to on Wednesday through Saturday!
-for sleep, which I think I am going to do early tonight, on this Friday night...there is nothing that sounds better then sleep
-for my 3 day weekends....I love having an extra day off! Like today, it felt like a weekend, but it has just begun! =D
-that this journal is something I can look back on and remember what I was doing/thinking at these points in my life
Friday, May 1, 2009
its been a long but quik week....
written by cwgrl at 9:07 PM