....its been a super long time since I posted anything in here...and I even missed a thankful Thursday! baaad girl!
Last Thursday was quite busy for me, as are all of my other days of the week last week. Thursday started off with taking mom to the dr. Which went well, her incision is healing well although she doesn't have any feeling in her thumb and index finger, but she started physical therapy and the doctor thinks she just might need time to heal. Then I went to ride ET, which was good as usual. The day was beautiful. I think I got some pics, but IDK where they are. After I went out to ride, I went to visit Lynda and take her car back. I chit chatted with her and Meghan as well as tired to help figure out a level in her designer dress up game deal. We didn't get very far and I gave up. Came home and took Glenn to his church group kick off deal at barros, then I met up with Ryan for dinner then went back to get Glenn. Then I don't know why I didn't post my thankful Thursday in here...but yeah....

Friday I went to work....joy....and that's all I have to say about that. Went to the rink to watch a few games and learn more about score keeping. then went to Darcy's to watch the dogs and fell asleep on the couch.
Saturday, went out to ride ET again with Christine. Had a migraine so I took a nap before going to see Roz and ride Rowdy. Who in which I am in love with! Went back to Darcy's for bed time and woke up Sunday for....

....gymkhana! Was COLD and RAINY, so we went into the covered arena. We did well, 5th overall out of 9 riders. =) Went back to Darcy's to find Floyd had ate all fish food....for whatever reason is unknown, but he was a brat all weekend! Came home and probably did something I don't remember what tho.

Monday....work...meeting...stupid....but am grateful for my job, even though it is completely stressful and petty at times. Darcy was sick, so I went to the rink for the mens league games. Learned more about scorekeeping and hung out...always good to strengthen my relationships there. Went to walmart in the pouring rain and got all wet. Was very tired so I went to bed.
Tuesday, work...again...very grumpy for a few reasons, I know why, but didn't want to share. Sometimes people are really mean and I can't stand them. So I went home early bc it was "my turn" and don't remember doing a single thing....
Then today...wednesday..work again, not so bad because I had to leave at noon to take mom to her PT appointment, which was good. The PT guy was super nice. =) THEN! I went to safeway, came home and cooked dinner, and am now here doing nothing of any importance. I tried to do my taxes since I got all my info, however you have to pay for this stupid software for H&R block...so I am going to find a cheaper software.
Tomorrow is just as busy, but hopefully I will be able to do my thankful Thursday entry. =)
Night night