this evening I am thankful for....
-my mom is doing well! she is excelling in PT and will be going back to work next week part time
-I have many animals I love and don't think I could live without
-my horse is amazing, I completely love him
-that I have truly genuine friends who even though we don't talk every single day
-my brother is just so stinkin cute
-that even though I am sick, my body responds to medications well because I am hesitant to take meds unless I am super sick or really in pain
-my bed I get to crawl into every night
-my jobs, I love being a vet tech and am grateful I can work now close to full time hours as well as my second job at the rink, I really do love being there and the new people I am meeting
Speaking of my second job, this past weekend I did 11 games. 3 Friday, 3 Saturday, 3 Sunday and 2 Monday. I love it! I have to admit, I miss hockey. I was super into it back in a day, but got caught up in school and horses so I kinda didn't watch it as much as then. But now that I am score keeping, it has re-satisfied my desire for hockey..and its all Darcy's fault! <3
Thursday, February 19, 2009
update and thankful thursday
written by cwgrl at 9:12 PM