Its time....
-for my life, as Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett died today, I am very thankful to be alive and basically healthy
-for the life trials I go thru and for my new friend to be understanding and to look past my crazy off my rocker times
-my animals, they are so stinky annoying, but I still love them
-my horses who I am going to see this weekend!
-Puck, for he knows his momma is and rarely attacks me like he does other people
-my car, she is doing well so far! (knock on wood)
-my job at the rink and all the wonderful people I encounter there
-my job at SWVO and all those wonderful people I encounter there....lol
-music, it really makes me happy
-my family
-my computer, even tho its old, its faithful
-movies
-Jesus
-God
Even though I seem to write about the same things I am thankful for every week, I never take for granted all I have and am extremely blessed
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Thankful Thursday
written by cwgrl at 9:01 PM